Thursday, August 16, 2007

SOMETHING TO SHARE

Today I had a chance to get together with a friend and we scrapped all day, it was wonderful and I had a really great time (thanks Deb) I got 3 pages done and was so happy with this one that I completed, it was a little out of the box for me - I actually glittered all the letters and the chipboard swirlies and then Dimensional Magic them, my scanner ate abit of it but you get the picture.

************************************************************************************

Tonight I am taking Tahlia to a orientation night at the High School she might be going to next year.................. YES I SAID HIGH SCHOOL, I can't beleive I am sending her off the Highschool next year.............. I AM NOT READY FOR THIS STAGE it seems like just yesterday that she was born and now she is nearly a teenager with lots of personality!!! It will be interesting, I think I will be more nervous than she will be when it happens LOL!

4 comments:

Joyce at Salisburys Corner said...

what a stunning Layout, well done

Deb said...

It's a gorgeous LO Raechel, all the glittler looks fabulous!

Chrissy said...

It's such a big thing for US hey!! She'll do well, I've sent my two eldest there now (Emmy is a teenager in less than a month!)and just want time to slow down a little so my "baby" Alex isn't off too soon either!! *sigh*

Love your LO sweetie, it's gorgeous! :-)

Love and hugs
Chrissy x

Sharon said...

Hey Raechscrap!!!
TSH is where I remember you, am I right! Great to see you at CPC

Sharon