Sunday, August 19, 2007

Playing with Picasa!

Posted by Picasa
I thought I would have a little play see how easy it would be to create a collage using Picasa! Anyone else ever tried using it, it's pretty simple but I'm still figuring it out because as you can see some of my pictures have been cut off so I'm not sure it I have to crop my photo's before I select them or what, but it's a nifty little program I like very much!
We have had such a busy weekend and Steve has taken the girls out to a mates house who has horses for some horse riding so I am having some nice time at home by myself doing what I want 2 on the computer, I really should be doing housework but decided I will get stuck into it all day tomorrow. I hope you all are having a lovely weekend whatever you are doing.
Raech :o)

No comments: