Tuesday, April 01, 2008

WOW..... It's been a long time

Since I BLOGGED...... actually everytime I went to post on Blogger it would lock up or not let me do what I wanted to do, so out of frustration I haven't bothered and then the other day when I thought I would try again..... I couldn't for the life of me remember my Password LOL :) But I finally worked it out and am back, so I will try and be abit more diligent in the world of Blogging, I know there are probably not alot of people out there who read my poor pathetic BLOG anyway but thought I would use it more for my own reference and see how I go.
So what has everyone been up to??? Well we have definately been kept busy here this year, starting with my oldest DD starting Highschool (let me tell you the first few weeks were a struggle with her getting used to the new workload and assignments man it never stops - I am so not prepared for this part of my life!!) then we had all the rain and we survived the flood with absolutly NO FLOOD damage to our place... PRAISE GOD but the amount of houses and people who lost almost everything is just devastating, just driving around was not nice seeing trailers of stuff just being taken to the dump and driving past houses with which looked like everything they owned on the front lawn. The weeks just seem to fly past and I can't beleive we just celebrated Easter and I am so looking forward to the holidays after this week!! And that we are in April already, my baby girl turns 7 this month!! eeeek where did that time go? I have been scrapping up a storm - not for myself but, one of my most cherished and beautiful friends Talia had a birthday back in February and since she is a working Mumma who hasn't scrapped since her boy was little I decided to do some scrapping for her... it was such a challenge since she has a little boy and I only have 3 girls it was so different to be scrapping a BOY! She was estatic with the result and I was very pleased that she loved it. I have also been busy making a quilt, one of my more experienced quilting friend helped me cut it out and helped me along the was so I will share some pictures when it is looking more like a quilt, I so love it the colors are just divine.
I have been slack with taking photos lately it feels like I haven't taken any in ages, but I haven't scrapped any of my own photo's for ages and I have so many to catch up on, but (doing a happy dance) I am going on a scrapping weekend soon............ YAY................. I am so looking forward to it, my friend Deb and I are going for a weekend away with the local scrapping shop at the end of April, which means between now and then I have to get organised....... hahaha can I do it!!! YES I think I will I so want to get some serious scrapping done so I am on a mission, I cleaned up my desk and supplies big time the other day so I know where everything is (well nearly everything).
Well I think that is it for me now.... so until next time.... take care....
Get Creative and Enjoy Life each and every moment.
Raechel xxx

2 comments:

Tess said...

I read your blog !!!! um, when you update it LOL, it's a long time between reads Girly!!!
Glad to see you survived the floods and nice to have you back!!

Suzannah :o) said...

Hey Raech,
I'm here too... what a nice surprise to see your blog update!

would love to see some pictures of the album you did for Talsi...

And anything else really!LOL

Take care
Suzannah