Saturday, April 19, 2008

MY BABY GIRL IS 7 TODAY

HAPPY 7TH BIRTHDAY SOPHIE, I can't beleive that my baby is 7 years old today!! Where did those years go? It sometimes seems like life goes so slow but then all of a sudden your kids seem all grown up, it seems like just yesterday that I was holding Sophie in my arms and here she is so big and Independent. We had a very eventful day with her sister waking her up @ 7am (I think she was more excited about the presents than Sophie) and she received some lovely presents and being the girl that she is I couldn't beleive that her favourite present was these gorgeous little pair of shoes, as soon as I spotted them I knew she would love them (which she hasn't taken off all day - even with the blister that it has made on her toe), Highschool Musical 2 DVD, some nice new clothes, a Bratz Lil Angelz, a Mystic Baby and some money from Grandma & Grandad which she brought a little kitchen set & Daddy brought her a pink fishing rod (she can be so girly one minute and such a tomboy the next). So we went shopping, had a nice time (man can my girls shop, my feet were so sore when we got home) then we had a little party @ home which she had one little friend over and a sleepover tonight, took them all out for lovely KFC for dinner tonight and then had to go to a meeting for the Relay for LIFE that I am doing this year to raise much needed funds for the CANCER FOUNDATION, so I baked a cake & we all sang HAPPY BIRTHDAY and enjoyed CAKE!! I hope you had a wonderful day Sweetie I know i had fun....



I love you Baby Girl, but please slow down with the growing up I would like you to be my baby for a few more years yet xxx

No comments: