Saturday, September 22, 2007

OH MY...

Look what I had at my back door this afternoon!!!!!!!!!!! Why do these things always seem to happen to me when my hubby is away, the kids had not long come in from playing outside on the tramp when the dog kept barking and barking which he usually does when the kids hide his toy bone that he is totally obsessed with so I went to the back door and this is what greeted me!!! I nearly wet my pants - luckly I had a male friend that was here with his kids for a visit & he imformed me that it was a carpet snake but he is also petrified of snakes & I think he was more scared than me LOL, now I think any snake is a dead snake whether it's venomous or not but there was no way either one of us was getting near it - so we called up the snake man & he came to the RESCUE... thank goodness - so all up we had 5 squealing children & 2 whossie adults but I will definately sleep better tonight knowing that its not still outside somewhere!!

1 comment:

Tess said...

i love snakes LOL...
how was your trip???