Thursday, September 20, 2007

BACK FROM HOLIDAYS...

We had a great time away, just what we all needed the only hiccup that we had was when we went to the Gold Coast Tahlia came down with her ashma and we had to take her into the hospital and she had to go on the nebuliser for 5 hours, the girls had a blast at DREAMWORLD & WET -N- WILD and it was great to catch up with some friends I just wish we had some more time so I could have caught up with some of my on-line buddies (a must to do next time). I can't beleive that I took about 850 photos while we were away & I so love my new camera I got some really great shots and have so much scrapping material now LOL. The place that we stayed at on the Gold Coast was great for the kids the kids club was so worth it even if the room was a little outdated there was so much to do for the kids at PARADISE RESORT and they had a absolute blast. Only a couple more days until the kids are on 2 weeks holidays which I am looking forward to even though we just had a holiday its like the saying you need a holiday at home when you go away for a holiday, so I am looking forward to the late nights and the sleep ins. Well I will end my post with some holiday photo's, take care whatever your week holds.

No comments: