Monday, June 18, 2007

WHAT A MORNING!

You know when you lose the plot with your kids & then you sit back & look at the situation & feel really bad about how you handled it, well that was my morning.... I am so frustrated & I don't want to be, sometimes I just want to crawl back into bed and stay there and not deal with the everyday life stuff, silly I know, it is raining very hard, very dark and just the weather for crawling back into bed, but the day must go on... I think I just have to realize that we are all human and make mistakes (especially with our children) and start again, but sometimes I don't understand what can be so hard about getting ready for school - so this was my morning.... we all get out of bed & middle daughter informs me that she doesn't want to go to school because it's wet & cold and she just doesn't want to go... she is so hard to get motivated in the mornings... it's like Maddy get dressed, Maddy what are you having for breakfast, Maddy go get the brush so I can do your hair, Maddy brush your teeth, Maddy get your shoes and socks on, Maddy have you got your lunch, Maddy make your bed.......................... IT"S SO FRUSTRATING..................... meanwhile the other two are ready to go & we are waiting for her, well this morning I didn't say anything and when 8:30am came I went in there and said - are you ready it's time to go, then there was screaming and yelling and her telling me how mean I am and BLAH, BLAH, BLAH and now I feel like a really CRAP Mum... anyone else ever felt like that, I think that as Mothers we do so much for our children that sometimes they just expect everything but I think there comes a point where they have to take a little bit of responsibility.... RIGHT?? Hopefully tomorrow we will be a better day, and as much as they frustrate me I love them to peices - my life wouldn't be the same without them...
so on a much brighter note, my cousin had here 4th baby the other day, so yesterday the girls and I went to the hospital for a vist and they were like 3 little mothers - my cousin said ahhh look you should have had another one and sometimes I think I should have had a 4th but when I sit back and look at our 3 girls they are well and truly enough to keep me busy, but little Charlie is the cutest little thing it's enough to make anyone Clucky! I didn't even get to have a cuddle so I think I might go up today for a cuddle. Have a great day..... Raech :o)

No comments: