Thursday, March 08, 2007

I AM ME


Today I scrapped and I procratinated about this all day, do you know in the whole 5 years I have been scrapping I have never scrapped a page just about me - I don't know about anyone else but why is it that I found it so hard to scrap this page? I am happy with how it turned out and when I look at my scrapbooking there are hardly any photo's with me in it so I wil make more of an effort to get in photo's with my kids even if I don't like the way I look, I would hate for anything to happen to me & my kids not being able to have special memories of there Mum & after all that's what scrapping is all about isn't it??
Have a great day,
Catch Ya,
Raechel :o)

1 comment:

Yvette Adams said...

Hi Raechel! Thanks for visiting my blog. I love your layout about you. Congratulations on doing one after 5 years of scrapping!