Monday, October 23, 2006

SWIG.....

Well I had the most fantastic time at SWIG (Scrapbooking Weekend Incedible Getaway) and met the most funniest and genuine ladies and don't think I have laughed so hard in a very long time, it was just what I needed and even though I didn't complete 30 layouts (like some ladies did, OMG I think that is the amount of pages I do in a whole YEAR!! LOL) I had fun chatting and looking at other ladies scrapping pages and I did 3 classes (which I wish I had done all of them they were all so good) which I was so pleased with the results & got lots of inspiration... and even though the food wasn't that crash hot **choke, choke, splutter, splutter ** and we had to do our own washing up it didn't matter because the company far outweighed that. It was so good to finally meet all the ladies that I normally chat with online - and talk about funny - Tess & Chris kept me in fits of laughter - at times I thought I was going to pee my pants... I had so much fun & thanks for making me feel so welcome Tess, Chris, Michelle W, Judy, Jackie, Chrissy, Bec, Deb B, Tracey, Mandy, Bev and everyone else I met on the weekend but most of all ** THANKS ** Christine & Beryl for organising such an amazing weekend, I will definately be back... just sharing a photo of ME with TESS & CHRIS.... thanks ladies.... YOU ROCK!!!

No comments: