Sunday, October 15, 2006

FINALLY.....

I got to scrap & it felt so good - seems like I haven't scrapped in ages with the kids being on school holidays & being away, it took me a little while to get going (I think I might have lost my MOJO for a while, I hope it returns soon :( I saw a layout by Louise Spiden over at the Scrapboxx that caught my eye so I used some of the ideas from her layout and am happy with how ths turned out, I just love this photo of my youngest daughter & her friend which I took on the school holiday - they are the two littlest ratbags and this photo is so cheeky I just love it!! Well a new week starts tomorrow so it's back into it, take care whatever you are doing this week.


Catch up soon,


Raechel :o)

1 comment:

Sandy said...

Love this lay out and this photo. I think we will be cherrishing it forever. The are soooooooo Cute.