Friday, April 27, 2007

FINALLY...

I have a chance to update my BLOG, things have been so crazy around here and it's been a while so I'm just going to do the random post thing.

The week before school finished the girls had there school disco with the Easter Theme - Sophie was the only one that wanted to dress up & she looked so cute.


School holidays came & went - it was so good to relax & not have to do the everyday routine things, we went away for the day to visit our friends who were camping in Airlie Beach & it was so great to catch up with them & the kids had a blast - the place where they stayed had his huge AIR PILLOW which the kids loved.....
but apart from that we just veged out at home - I took the girls to the movies to see 'MEET THE ROBINSONS' which I really enjoyed to LOL.













Sophie celebrated her 6th birthday on the Sunday before school went back & we had organised to have a jumping castle, we woke up on the day & it was very cloudy and didn't look promising but the skies cleared and the weather held out for the 2 hours that we had it, the kids had a absolute blast on it, the birtday girl got hit in the lip on the last 5 minutes that we had it but apart from that no other injuries thank God. I made the prettiest cake - it looked so nice I didn't want to eat it & man it tasted good to LOL... I think this is the best cake I have made yet!!
I'm still trying to work out the best way to post pictures (my BLOG doesn't seem to want to co-orparate!!) Well I have to go get the girls from school.
Chat soon,
Have a great weekend,
Raech :o)

2 comments:

Tess said...

RAECHEL...time to update my lovely..it's now the middle of MAY...lol..go on..i dare you..you can always talk about your precious (looney) friend who looked after you at swig!! rofl...

Tess said...

RAECHEL..are you there?? i have tagged you my dear LOL